Saturday, January 18, 2014

Final project one: Paper Sculptures

This is my first final piece for the first assignment of 3D art. It looks to me like a gun, plane, and bullets combined but it really isn't anything. I used masking tape, wood glue, white card stock and clear tape. It's now a bit bigger than the palm of a hand. The design principle is symmetry because when you look at it from the top of it, it is perfectly symmetrical on both sides.

This is my second piece for 3D art first assignment. The design principle is space because there is space all in the middle and that is where I placed the smaller sculpture I made. It has plenty of space if I wanted to I could put something else in it. It can hang from the masking tape that I used. I used the same materials that I used on the first paper sculpture. 

This is my third piece for the first assignment for 3D art. The shape is circular on the outside and abstract on the inside. The same materials are being used. This is the smallest paper sculpture I made. The design principle is focal point because there is the smaller piece in the middle and then the lines that   look like a pattern on the outside. The shape in the middle is the most different out of all of them, and that one is the focal point.

No comments:

Post a Comment