Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Favorite Stuff

These are the five items that I choose for my favorite stuff that have deep value to me. 

  • I love my Bible because I am really close to God and reading it helps me feel better and helps me understand things in this world. My Bible even has my full name engraved on the front cover. 


  • My necklace is important to me because my Grandma gave it to me for an early christmas present and the color is purple which is my favorite color. The necklace is 14 carrot gold and the gem is an amethyst. 


  • The plushy is a dango and it's really soft and fuzzy. I bought it for myself because there is this one particular anime that I love and it brings warmth and reminds me of how a family should be. The dango is apart of a big dango family, many different dangos. A Dango is a Japanese desert ( almost like a sweet mochi ball) and they usually put it on a stick with 3 dangos. Plus my plushy is also purple. 


  • My scarf was made and given to me by my mom a few winters back and I take it everywhere with me only if it's cold outside. It keeps me very warm and is special along with the colors black, blue, and purple. 


  • Last, is my nintendo DS in the middle of the photo with the stickers (FMA) on it. I got it a few christmases back when I was a first year high school student. I love to take it with me on trips because it is very small and easy to carry around. I can play all sorts of games on this little device without having to worry about having internet or it freezing. Only computers and phones do that, as long as I buy the games that go with the device, then I can play away.



No comments:

Post a Comment