Sunday, April 20, 2014

Human body project: photos



Here are in-progress photos of my human body project and how it looks without a person wearing it.


These are my final images for my project. I may go outside but if there is bad weather then this is it. I went on photoshop to change the lighting of each photo and changed the saturation. I used my katana (sword) as a prop for my paper project. The whole thing is made out of paper and then I changed the color to black by using spray paint.
My first inspiration was from a villain from spiderman called Venom and then I made a kung fu stance to make it mysterious and like a ninja. Ninja's cover most of themselves with black but you could probably see what there legs are doing. In one of the pictures I have the claw which I have in my right hand. The rest of the photos I didn't want it because it didn't look right in the way I wanted it to be. My ninja stance is a "ready to fight" stance showing no mercy waiting for the opponent. I sprayed it black because it gave it more contrast and darkness of a ninja. 
If I were to go outside then I would blend myself with the dirt in the ground as if I was connected with the earth. And in martial arts when you make stances, you need to feel connected with the earth, very sturdy and unmovable. 
Overall I think it turned out great, and I was purposely hiding my face. I made sure there was a form of balance and refinement. I hardly used wire and mostly made strips out of paper. I only used the wire to hold the top part on the inside to make a hat so it would stay on my head and used wire for the paper claw.

No comments:

Post a Comment