Friday, April 25, 2014

3D to 2D assignment

     I combined my projects using photoshop and made some sort of a collage. My human body project is on the left side and it is as if it's controlling the whole chaos that's happening in the background. I made it look very ghost like so it has a creepy feel to it. The volcano is erupting and items are coming out of it going from farther away to closer. The items closer to the ghost like figure look like a horse shape figure in the clouds. All my projects this semester portrayed a since of chaos and challenge. The challenge here is too survive the storm of the erupting volcano.
     I used the memento project, the human body project, the short story, and the paper sculptures. I also used the tape shoes and a bit of the soap caving. I combined them all together to make a ghostly eruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment